Friday, August 27, 2010

It's been too long.

I am well aware that the end of the summer has brought on a period of suckitude in blog-land. Don't worry, as the school year kicks up and I spend more time at a computer, the bloggerific world of Anonymous College Graduate will get up to speed.

In the mean time, what have I been doing? Well, there's been full-time work and full-time play and an epic mad rush to get enough research to face Keanu (that's the thesis adviser) without shame. There's been lots of food and the perils of living in an un-airconditioned apartment, too much caffeine, too much nicotine and entirely too much alcohol.

...it's been great.

This week, I've been down visiting the Significant Other in his new state of residence. I've used this week to really ramp up for the coming year: I finally finalized my fall schedule, ordered some of my text books and have managed to condense a shit load of research into not a lot of time.

Expect great things in the near-to-immediate future.

No comments:

Post a Comment