Sunday, October 31, 2010

Review: Five Guys Burgers.


Now, don't get me wrong here, I do enjoy a good burger. But I do not necessarily ever feel it necessary to order a "restaurant" burger. (After all, why would anyone pay 10+ dollars to buy something they can easily make at home...especially when there are so many other delicious things on the menu.) So my "burgers I will pay money for" list really only includes fast food. (Which is sort of gross.)

But move over, Steak'n'Shake and Wendy's, because I have discovered Five Guys.

As a concept, Five Guys Burgers and Fries is pretty simple. You can order, burgers or fries or burgers and fries.

For two people to eat cheeseburgers (with all the fixings you could ever imagine), fries (we split a regular sized order) and drinks, it cost about 15 dollars. And it was worth it.

So here's a picture of my delicious delicious burger:
Texture-wise, this burger was perfectly balanced. The burger was juicy, the bun was fluffy and soft and the vegetables gave it a beautiful crunch.

Get on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment