Sunday, October 17, 2010

How I got my life back.

It, my friends, has been a long couple of months. (Unexpected illnesses with bonus caregiver duties will do that to you.) Dropping out of school for close to a month will fuck your shit up too. But I'm back, I'm finally caught up and I'm hoping to finally get this show on the road. Let's do some updating, shall we:

-All of my family members are alive, although it will most certainly be a long road to recovery.
-College football season (the best season, as far as I'm concerned) is well under way. This should provide some interesting fodder for posts.
-Bought all the stuff to do the 30 Day Shred. I haven't started shredding yet, but I will, I promise!
-Learned how to make the perfect omelette.
-Joined LinkedIn and started searching for a job.
-Was rejected from Teach for America.

Onwards we go, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment