Monday, July 5, 2010

July Ladymag: Marie Claire.


Here we go!

I love reading (and making fun of) ladymags. Most unfortunately, my real life doesn't typically afford me the time to really read what these people have to say. Not so during the summer, my friends! Here's what I learned from Marie Claire this month:
  • Taylor Swift is the next best thang EVAR. She got a new tour bus (that she bought from Cher) and recently redecorated. She likes whimsical and girly frocks, which MC thinks look good with combat boots.
  • WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE WOMEN FRIENDS! Because chick pals are too busy telling us what we want to hear...mmmkay?
  • They trotted out the same old "how to look sexy for summer" trope. Here's a hint, chickadees...waterproof eyeliner! Beachy waves! blah blah blah et cetera.
  • You can take control of your sex life! By giving your manfriend head!
Actually, I shouldn't be too hard on them...they actually managed to have some decently well-written and informative articles. But I was too busy giggling at the ridiculous to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment