Monday, June 21, 2010

Adult Milestone: Going to a wedding.

There are certain things that define being an adult: going to a wedding where you can make the best of the open bar is one of them. This is also a milestone because it will be the first time my boyfriend of more than three years is meeting (dunh dunh dunh) my father's side of the family. Why it has taken this long is a mystery to me, but it is going to happen this weekend and it feels like a big. fucking. deal.

Bring on the interrogation, skepticism and general tomfoolery!
You will respect my adult relationship, damnit!

Actually, that's probably not true at all: we will get interrogated, they will question us about our sex life, offer unsolicited advice and (more than likely) some level of criticism. But if all goes well, he won't dump me, and we'll both be invited back.

But on to the fun stuff!It's a summer wedding, and its expected to be hot-as-balls. At the same time, it could be cold inside where its air conditioned. So this here is a relative approximation of what I'll be wearing this weekend. To go underneath it, I have a very supportive strapless bra.

Should be a very interesting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment