Friday, June 18, 2010

Game Plan

When contemplating the beginning of the end of the beginning of my life, it becomes more and more clear that some intense goal setting is in order. These goals are more than just idealistic motivators -- they serve as a way to keep me accountable (at a time where "senioritis" is the norm).

As of right now, I have several long-term, thematic goals that I would like to accomplish this year:

-Complete a senior honors thesis in Political Science, so that I can graduate with honors.
-Establish and maintain a healthy lifestyle, complete with balanced diet and regular intentional exercise.
-Regain control of my finances/budgeting, in the hopes of graduating with at least $1,000 in my savings account.
-Maintain relationship with my significant other of more than three years, or know when the relationship should no longer be maintained.
-Find full-time employment for my post-graduate life.

So that's the heavy.
Later on, we'll get back to the funny.

[ETA]: Perhaps I should include "Quit Nicotine, Caffeine and Alcohol" as a goal...but what fun is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment