Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Game on.

I have fallen behind, friendly faces. Truth be told, I've been having entirely too much fun hanging out with my family and not working-for-pay that I've gotten next to nothing done on all the things I said I'd do.

Which is really very dumb on my part.

Because the more I get done this next week, the less I'll need to do once I return to my real life. So here's what I need to have done by next Tuesday, July 6, at 1 pm (EST).
  • Have 10 pages written of French paper.
  • Have new (Keanu-approvable) research proposal written.
  • Finish Charles Lipson's How to Write a BA Thesis.
  • Review old reading list and add new sources (at least 10, I hope).
  • Work out for at least 8 hours.
And there you have it.
So let's get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment